To organize and facilitate a beach week event for our wounded soldiers and their families as a means of showing our appreciation for their service and sacrifice. It is our hope that such a community-based gesture of support will be comforting and help ease their transition back into civilian life.
The Event: Eigth Annual Warrior Family Beach Week 2022
Operation SEAs the Day is a beach week event for our soldiers and veterans who are recovering from injuries sustained while serving our country, and their families. The seventh annual Warrior Family Beach Week will be held September 6th – 11th in Bethany Beach, DE.
During this week, Bethany Beach hosts soldiers and their immediate families for a well-deserved week of rest and relaxation. All of the VIF (Very Important Families) stay in homes/condos donated by local homeowners. Learn more about how you can get involved.
The first Warrior Beach Week occurred in September of 2013. To read more about the origin of Operation SEAs the Day, view Many Hands Make Light Work, as featured in the first issue of our e-newsletter. Operation SEAs the Day is organized and operated as a 501(c)(3) public charity. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Seventh Annual: September 3-8, 2019 **Event Central!**
- Sixth Annual: September 4-9, 2018 **View Pictures**
- Fifth Annual: September 5-10, 2017 **View Pictures**
- Fourth Annual: September 6-11, 2016
- Third Annual: September 8-13, 2015
- Second Annual: September 2-7, 2014
- Inaugural: September 3-8, 2013